How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Grease a large baking tray.
- Place potato in a bowl. Add oil and rosemary. Toss to coat. Leaving a 5mm border around edge of 1 pizza base, spread base with 1/2 the caramelised onion. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon parmesan. Arrange 1⁄2 the potato mixture, overlapping, over parmesan. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon parmesan. Season. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and potato is tender. Stand for 5 minutes. Cut each into 12 rectangles. Serve, sprinkled with extra rosemary.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 3 small (425g total) unpeeled desiree potatoes, very thinly sliced (see notes)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, roughly chopped
- 500g packet (2) pre-baked rectangular pizza bases (see notes)
- 1/2 cup caramelised onion
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan
- Extra rosemary leaves, to serve
Creamy potato and rosemary bake
Chilli, lemon and rosemary lamb with parmesan garlic potatoes
Potato, garlic and rosemary pizza
Gorgonzola, potato and radicchio pizza bianca
Pizza wedges with two toppings
Potato, rosemary and parmesan pizza
Caramelised onion pizza with rosemary and goats cheese
Parmesan potato pizza