How to Make:
- Heat the butter in a large frypan over low heat, add the pumpkin and cook gently, stirring occasionally, until just tender. Add stock, 1/4 cup water and the sugar, then bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated and pumpkin has caramelised. Add the spinach and stir until just wilted.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Scatter pizza bases with pumpkin mixture, top with Taleggio and thyme, then drizzle with oil. Bake for 10 minutes or until base is crisp and cheese is bubbling. Cut into wedges to serve.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 40g unsalted butter
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin, cut into 1cm cubes
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Massel chicken style liquid stock (see notes)
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 2 large ready-made pizza bases
- 125g Taleggio cheese, sliced **
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves, chopped
- Olive oil, to drizzle