How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and lightly grease a baking tray.
- Cut the pumpkin into 1.5cm-thick slices. Spread on the baking tray, rub with the chilli, cumin, oil and syrup, then season. Roast for 20 minutes, then turn and roast for a further 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place pizza bases on a large baking tray and scatter with mozzarella. Place in oven for the final 6-8 minutes of pumpkin cooking time until cheese is bubbling and bases are crisp. Place pumpkin slices on the bases (reserving pan juices), scatter with blue cheese and return to the oven for 2-3 minutes. Scatter with rocket. Stir the balsamic into the pumpkin roasting juices and drizzle over the pizzas before serving.
Time for preparing:35 min. PT35M
- 500g Jap (Japanese) pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) pure maple syrup
- 2 pizza bases
- 100g grated mozzarella
- 100g mild blue cheese, crumbled
- 100g rocket leaves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar