How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking sheet with baking paper then spread bacon out in a single layer. Cook in the oven for 5-6 minutes until just starting to crisp.
- Remove the baking paper and lightly oil the baking sheet. Place pizza bases on the sheet and spread with sundried tomato pesto. Lay 2 bacon rashers on each pizza and sprinkle cheese over the bacon. Carefully break an egg into the centre of each pizza, then sit 3 cherry tomatoes to one side of the egg. Drizzle each pizza with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, then bake for 6 minutes or until the egg has just cooked and the tomatoes have started to wilt. Scatter with rocket and drizzle with a little balsamic vinegar, if desired.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 8 thin bacon rashers, rind removed
- 4 individual pizza bases
- 4 tablespoons (1/3 cup) sundried tomato pesto
- 125g grated mozzarella
- 4 small eggs
- 12 cherry tomatoes (we used truss)
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- Balsamic vinegar (optional), to drizzle
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve