How to Make:
- Pierce each sausage 4 times with a fork. Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Spray sausages with oil. Cook, turning, for 6 minutes. Allow to cool. Chop roughly.
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place pizza base onto an oven tray. Spread tomato paste over pizza, leaving a 1.5cm border. Combine cheeses. Sprinkle half the cheese over pizza.
- Arrange sausage and pineapple on pizza. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake pizza for 15 minutes or until golden. Season with pepper. Serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 2 thick sausages
- olive oil cooking spray
- 30cm bought pizza base
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 225g can pineapple pieces, drained