How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 240°C. Spray a 36cm-diameter round pizza tray with olive oil spray to lightly grease. Sprinkle with polenta. Shake off any excess.
- To make the pizza base, combine the flour, yeast, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre and add the water and oil. Use a round-bladed knife in a cutting motion to mix until combined. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl. Turn dough onto a well-floured surface and knead for 5 minutes or until almost smooth.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured work surface into a 32cm-diameter disc, about 5mm thick. Lift the dough onto the tray and use your hands to gently ease the dough out to the edge of the tray.
- Scatter the mozzarella over the pizza base and top with potato. Scatter the thyme and garlic over the potato. Spray with olive oil spray and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the pizza in oven for 10-15 minutes or until the base is crisp and light brown. Serve immediately with salad leaves, if desired.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- Extra virgin olive oil spray
- 2 tablespoons polenta (cornmeal)
- 55g (1/2 cup) coarsely grated reduced-fat mozzarella
- 2 (about 380g) coliban (washed) potatoes, unpeeled, thinly sliced
- 3 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve Pizza base
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon dried yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of sugar
- 185ml (3/4 cup) warm water
- 2 teaspoons olive oil