How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 230°C.
- Roll out dough to fit two 30cm lightly oiled pizza trays. Place the spinach in a large frying pan over medium-high heat until wilted.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Season well with salt and pepper. Divide spinach between the bases, followed by the pine nuts and black olives.
- Top each pizza with grated mozzarella and bake in oven for 12 minutes or until crisp and cheese is melted and golden.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 quantity pizza dough (see Notes & related recipe)
- 300g baby spinach leaves, washed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives
- 2 cups grated mozzarella