How to Make:
- Remove stems from broccoli and thinly slice. Cut broccoli into small florets.
- Heat a large heavy-based saucepan over medium-high heat. Add curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Gradually stir in stock until combined. Add 2 cups cold water, potato, broccoli stems and 1/2 the broccoli florets. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or until potato is tender.
- Blend or process until smooth. Return to pan over medium heat. Add remaining broccoli, coconut milk and noodles. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, until noodles are tender. Stir in lime juice.
- Serve soup topped with coriander and green onion.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 large head broccoli
- 2 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 2 1/2 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 150g dried rice stick noodles
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Sliced green onion, to serve