How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 240°/220° fan-forced. Heat a greased barbecue plate or chargrill over high heat. Add bacon. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Add pineapple. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until browned.
- Spread base with tomato sauce. Top with half the cheese. Top with bacon, pineapple and remaining cheese. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until base is crisp and cheese melted. Serve.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 6 (150g) rindless shortcut bacon rashers
- 1/2 (450g) pineapple, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 1 pizza base (see related recipe)
- 1/4 cup bottled tomato pasta sauce or Basic tomato pasta sauce (see related recipe)
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Fresh oregano leaves, to serve