How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 240°C. Combine the lamb, lemon juice, paprika, garlic and half the oregano in a glass or ceramic bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Brush a baking tray with oil. Divide the dough into 3 even portions. Roll out a dough portion on a lightly floured surface to a 20cm-diameter disc. Place on the prepared tray. Repeat with the remaining dough portions. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the bases. Sprinkle with the mozzarella. Scatter over the capsicum, olives and haloumi. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until pizzas are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Drain the lamb and reserve the marinade. Add the lamb to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Add the reserved marinade and cook, turning the lamb, for 1 minute or until the sauce boils. Transfer the lamb to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Thinly slice against the grain.
- Combine the tomato and remaining oregano in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Combine the cucumber and yoghurt in a small bowl.
- Place the pizzas on serving platters. Scatter with lamb slices and drizzle with any pan juices. Dollop with the yoghurt mixture and sprinkle over the tomato mixture to serve.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 2 (about 125g each) lamb fillets, excess fat trimmed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- oil for brushing
- 1/3 quantity pizza dough (see related recipe)
- 60ml (1/4 cup) tomato pizza sauce
- 55g (1/2 cup) grated mozzarella
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, sliced
- 55g (1/3 cup) pitted kalamata olives, halved lengthways
- 200g haloumi cheese, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 large ripe tomato, chopped
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 200g (3/4 cup) Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt