How to Make:
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes or until foamy. Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture and oil. Use a round-bladed knife in a cutting motion to mix until the mixture is combined. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl.
- Brush a bowl lightly with oil. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place in the prepared bowl and turn to coat in oil. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm, draught-free place to rise for 30 minutes or until dough doubles in size.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 240C. Preheat a chargrill pan on high. Brush the zucchini with half the oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook one-quarter of the zucchini for 1-2 minutes each side or until lightly browned. Transfer to a plate. Repeat in 3 more batches with remaining zucchini.
- Brush a baking tray with oil. Roll out a dough portion on a lightly floured surface to a 25 x 35cm rectangle. Place on the prepared tray. Spread the tapenade evenly over the base. Sprinkle over the mozzarella. Arrange the zucchini slices, in a criss-cross pattern, over the base. Dot the ricotta randomly over the zucchini. Sprinkle with the rosemary and drizzle with the remaining oil. Season with pepper. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges to serve
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) warm water
- 2 teaspoons (7g/1 sachet) dried yeast
- Pinch of caster sugar
- 600g (4 cups) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil, plus extra for brushing Topping
- 1 large green zucchini, ends trimmed, sliced lengthways
- 1 large yellow zucchini, ends trimmed, sliced lengthways
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 70g (1/4 cup) green olive tapenade
- 100g (1 cup) grated mozzarella
- 250g fresh ricotta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary sprigs