How to Make:
- Empty yeast sachets into a jug and add sugar. Pour over warm water and stir with a fork. Set aside for 5 mins. Mixture should become frothy.
- Combine flour and salt in a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre. Pour prepared yeast mixture into well and add oil. Mix together to form a dough. Turn out onto bench top and form into a ball. Knead dough for 10 mins until smooth. Place in an oiled bowl, cover with plastic and leave for 30 mins until doubled in size.
- Punch dough to release gases. Knead again for 5 mins. Divide in half, roll out to a 25cm circle and place on a pizza tray. Preheat oven to 230°C.
- Spread with pizza sauce and toppings. Bake for 15 mins until base is crisp. Cut into wedges.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 2 x 7g sachets dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup (250ml) warm water
- 3 cups (450g) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 x 50g sachet pizza sauce
- Sliced prosciutto, sliced chargrilled capsicum, baby rocket, shaved parmesan cheese, black olives