How to Make:
- Place 2 pizza trays on separate shelves in the oven. Preheat oven and trays to 250°C.
- Spread pizza bases with pesto. Arrange bocconcini, artichokes, prosciutto and tomatoes over pesto. Spray liberally with olive oil spray.
- Carefully transfer pizzas to hot trays and bake for 15 minutes until golden and cheese has softened. Serve with salad greens.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 2 prepared plain pizza bases
- 2/3 cup prepared basil pesto
- 200g bocconcini, halved
- 125g marinated artichokes, cut into wedges
- 100g prosciutto
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- Olive oil spray