How to Make:
- Combine the oil and garlic. Heat a chargrill pan on a high heat. Brush the asparagus with a little of the oil. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until asparagus is tender. Set aside and cool. Cut into 4cm lengths.
- Preheat oven to 230°C. Place two oven trays in the oven.
- Brush a little of the remaining oil over the pizza bases. Top with the prosciutto, semi-dried tomatoes and asparagus. Crumble the goat's cheese over the top. Place on the preheated trays. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the base is crisp and cheese melts.
- Top pizzas with rocket and drizzle with remaining oil and a little balsamic and pepper to serve.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 6 individual pizza bases
- 125g thinly sliced prosciutto
- 125g semi-dried tomatoes
- 100g goat's cheese
- 50g baby rocket leaves
- Balsamic vinegar, optional
- Freshly ground pepper