How to Make:
- Combine the leek, potato and stock in a large saucepan. Place over high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, partially covered, for 20 mins or until potato is tender.
- Reserve 1 cup (120g) peas. Add the remaining peas to the pan and bring to a simmer. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Use a stick blender to carefully blend the pea mixture until smooth. Return pan to medium heat. Add the lemon juice and reserved peas. Stir until heated through. Season well. Divide the soup evenly among serving bowls.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 2 leeks, pale section only,thickly sliced
- 1 large washed potato, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 4 cups (1L) Massel Vegetable Stock
- 500g pkt frozen peas
- 2 tbs lemon juice