How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 230°C. Line 2 baking trays with foil. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with plenty of boiling water. Bring to boil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until just tender. Drain and return to the saucepan.
- Meanwhile, cook the peas in small saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Add olive oil spread, garlic, curry powder and salt to potatoes and use a fork to roughly mash until potatoes just break up. Gently stir in peas.
- Place naan on lined trays. Brush each with 2 teaspoons of oil and spread with 1 tablespoon of mango chutney, leaving a 2.5cm border around the edge. Spread potato mixture evenly over chutney.
- Combine remaining oil and cumin and drizzle over each pizza. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until crisp and golden around the edges.
- To serve, combine remaining chutney and yoghurt in a bowl. Cut pizzas into 4, top with yoghurt mixture, and sprinkle with mint to serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 3 large (about 700g) sebago (brushed) potatoes, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 450g fresh peas, shelled
- 30g (1 1/2 tablespoons) extra virgin olive oil spread (Bertolli brand)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Madras curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 herb naan breads (Indian Bread Bakery brand)
- 100ml olive oil
- 180g (1/2 cup) Bengal hot mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 x 200g container thick natural yoghurt
- 1/4 cup finely shredded fresh mint