How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Place bread, in a single layer, on a large baking tray. Spray both sides of bread with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 5 minutes each side or until toasted.
- Place beans in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 3 minutes or until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, whisk vinegar, mustard and reserved oil in a large bowl.
- Add beans, tuna, tomato, parsley, rocket, olives, onion and bread to dressing. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 30cm-long baguette, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 250g green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 425g can tuna in olive oil, drained, flaked, oil reserved
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup small fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 50g baby rocket
- 2/3 cup mixed olives
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced