How to Make:
- Preheat a barbecue flat plate or chargrill on medium-high. Brush lamb with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium. Cook the lamb for 3-4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Thinly slice.
- Place tortillas on a clean work surface. Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of tzatziki. Divide the salad and lamb among the wraps. Drizzle over remaining tzatziki.
- Fold in the sides and roll up firmly to enclose the filling.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 500g lamb fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 flour tortillas
- 150g (2/3 cup) bought tzatziki
- 100g Complete Greek Salad