How to Make:
- Combine flour and salt in a large bowl. Whisk water, sugar and yeast in a bowl until yeast dissolves. Make a well in the centre of flour mixture and pour in yeast mixture.
- Use a wooden spoon to stir until well combined, then use your hands to bring the dough together. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5-10 minutes or until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Brush a large bowl with oil. Place the dough in the bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Set aside in a warm, draught-free place to prove for 45 minutes-1 hour or until the dough has almost doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Brush a large baking tray with oil. Punch down the centre of the dough with your fist. Press and stretch the dough over the base of the tray. Spread the sauce over the dough. Sprinkle with mozzarella and arrange the tomatoes over the dough. Bake for 15 minutes or until the base is crisp and golden. Season with salt and pepper.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 500g Anchor Bread & Pizza Plain Flour
- Pinch of salt
- 300ml warm water
- Pinch of sugar
- 2 teaspoons (7g/1 sachet) dried yeast
- Olive oil, to grease
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 150g (1 1/2 cups) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 240g cherry truss tomatoes, truss removed