How to Make:
- Combine avocado and lime juice in a small bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the bread slices on a clean surface. Spread the cream cheese evenly over the bread slices. Spread the avocado over two-thirds of each bread slice, leaving a 2cm border on one side.
- Place the cucumber and salmon along the edge. Roll the bread over the cucumber and salmon to enclose filling. Place a piece of nori around the bread and lightly wet the edge to secure. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in lunch box.
Time for preparing:6 min. PT6M
- 1/2 ripe avocado, peeled, mashed
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 6 slices wholemeal or white bread, crusts removed
- 2 tablespoons spreadable cream cheese
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced into ribbons
- 100g can red salmon, drained, flaked
- 1/2 nori sheet, cut into 1cm-thick strips