How to Make:
- Place the noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 5 minutes to soften. Refresh under cold running water. Drain well.
- Use kitchen scissors to coarsely chop the noodles. Add the chicken, carrot, cucumber and mint and gently toss to combine. Divide evenly among lunch boxes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Combine the sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and lime juice in a small screw-top jar and shake until well combined.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and gently toss to combine.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 100g vermicelli rice noodles
- 1/2 barbecue chicken, coarsely shredded
- 1 carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, coarsely grated
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, optional
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice