How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion softens. Add the lamb and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 2-3 minutes or until lamb changes colour. Add the cumin, coriander, cinnamon and paprika and cook for 1 minute or until aromatic. Remove from heat. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the spinach and pine nuts to the lamb mixture and gently toss to combine. Place the Turkish bread on an oven tray. Sprinkle evenly with the mozzarella and spoon over the lamb mixture. Sprinkle with feta. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, combine the tomato, onion and mint in a small bowl. Cut pizza into slices and spoon over the tomato mixture. Top with yoghurt and serve immediately, with lemon wedges, if desired.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 250g lamb mince
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 bunch English spinach, trimmed, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1 long Turkish bread
- 1 cup (100g) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 100g feta, coarsely crumbled
- 2 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup small mint leaves
- Natural yoghurt, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve