How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Grease a 24-hole, 1 1/2 tablespoon-capacity mini muffin pan.
- Sift flour and baking powder into a bowl. Add caster sugar. Stir to combine.
- Using scissors, cut spinach and basil into pieces. Add spinach, basil and parmesan to flour mixture. Stir to combine. Make a well in centre.
- Whisk buttermilk, oil and egg together in a jug. Pour into well. Gently stir until just combined. Spoon mixture into prepared muffin holes. Bake for 12 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre of 1 comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool. Wrap in plastic wrap. Place in lunchbox.
Time for preparing:17 min. PT17M
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1/2 cup (25g) baby spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup extra-light olive oil
- 1 egg