How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Grease a 6 cup-capacity baking dish.
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, until just tender. Drain. Transfer to a bowl.
- Melt spread in a saucepan over medium heat. Add flour. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture bubbles. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until thickened. Stir in mustard and 1/2 cup cheese. Season with pepper. Cook for 2 minutes or until combined and cheese melted.
- Stir in tuna, onion, frozen vegetables and pasta. Spoon into prepared dish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and remaining cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Stand for 5 minutes. Serve.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 300g dried macaroni pasta
- 50g reduced-fat margarine spread
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 2 cups reduced-fat milk
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 cup reduced-fat grated tasty cheese
- 425g can tuna in springwater, drained, flaked
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas, corn and capsicum
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs