How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the pizza base on a large baking tray. Drain the antipasto on a plate lined with paper towel.
- Top the pizza base with antipasto. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake for a further 3-5 minutes or until the base is crisp and mozzarella just starts to melt.
- Top with the rocket leaves.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 440g Aldo's Sauced Pizza Base
- 280g btl Antipasto Chargrilled Vegetables
- 5 slices fresh mozzarella
- 25g baby rocket leaves