How to Make:
- Cook noodles in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Place in an airtight container with chicken, capsicum, mushroom and chilli. Place onion, coriander and basil in separate snap-lock bags. Refrigerate.
- Make dressing Place oils, vinegar and ginger in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Refrigerate.
Time for preparing:7 min. PT7M
- 270g dried somen noodles (see note)
- 2 cups shredded cooked skinless chicken
- 1 medium yellow capsicum, thinly sliced
- 200g enoki mushrooms, trimmed, separated
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2/3 cup fresh Thai basil leaves Ginger dressing
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons Chang's sesame oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 4cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, grated