How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a 12-hole, 1/3-cup capacity non-stick muffin pan.
- Make basic muffin mix: Sift flour into a large bowl. Add cheese, tomatoes and salt to flour and stir to combine. Make a well in the centre. Combine milk, egg and butter in a jug. Pour milk mixture into the well. Using a large metal spoon, stir until just combined (don’t over-mix).
- Spoon mixture into muffin holes until three-quarters full. Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Allow to cool in pan for 1 minute. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool. Serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1/2 cup marinated sun-dried tomatoes, drained, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt Basic muffin mix
- 2 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 90g butter, melted