How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a 12-hole, 1/3 cup-capacity muffin pan. Sift flour and sugar into a bowl.
- Combine yoghurt, egg, oil and 1 cup mashed banana in a large bowl. Gradually add dry ingredients, stirring until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into muffin holes. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Stand muffins in pan for 5 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack to cool completely. Serve warm or cold.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 1 3/4 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large bananas, mashed