How to Make:
- To make pizza dough, place flour and 1 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Make a well in the centre, pour in 125ml (1/2 cup) hot water, yoghurt and 2 tablespoons oil, and stir until mixture comes together. Turn dough out on a lightly floured surface and knead until just smooth. Form into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap. Set aside.
- Place 2 heavy-based oven trays in the oven and preheat to 220C.
- Heat remaining 60ml (1/4 cup) oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add lamb and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add spices, tomato paste and 60ml (1/4 cup) water, and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Divide dough into 4. Roll out each portion to a 12cm x 30cm rectangle on individual floured sheets of baking paper. Spread one-quarter of lamb mixture over each pizza base and top with one-quarter of chickpeas. Slide 2 pizzas with baking paper onto each hot tray and bake for 10 minutes, swapping trays halfway, or until bases are crisp and browned.
- Top pizzas with large spoonfuls of extra yoghurt, scatter with coriander leaves and serve with lemon wedges.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 300g (2 cups) plain flour
- 95g (1/3 cup) Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt, plus extra, to serve
- 100ml olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 600g minced lamb
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 90g (1/3 cup) tomato paste
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve