How to Make:
- Sift the flour and 1 teaspoon salt into a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1/3 cup water, then mix with your hands to a soft dough that's not too sticky, adding extra flour if necessary.
- Dust the workbench with flour, then roll out the pastry into a circle to fit a 26cm frypan. Preheat a grill to high.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in the frypan over low heat.
- Add the dough and cook for 3-4 minutes until the underside is crisp and golden.
- Turn and cook on the other side for 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Spread with the sauce and top with sliced cheese.
- Place under the grill and cook for 1-2 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Scatter with prosciutto, olives and fresh basil, then serve.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 1 2/3 cups self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup good-quality pasta sauce
- 1 ball of fior di latte cheese (see note) or 2 bocconcini
- 3 slices prosciutto
- 6 kalamata olives
- Fresh basil leaves