How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 250ºC. Preheat a large baking tray in oven. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook the sausage meat, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 3 minutes or until browned. Stir in the chilli flakes.
- Arrange the provolone or mozzarella over the pizza base. Top with the sausage mixture, eggplant, onion and oregano. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese melts and the base is crisp. Top with the rocket.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (about 400g) tomato & basil sausages, skin removed
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 150g provolone or mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 440g pizza base with tomato sauce
- 150g chargrilled eggplant
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano leaves
- Rocket leaves, to serve