How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 250ºC. Preheat 2 baking trays in oven. Spread the passata over the bases. Top with the mozzarella, olives, mushroom, capsicum, pancetta and goats cheese.
- Bake the pizzas on the preheated trays for 10 minutes or until the bases are crisp and the mozzarella melts. Top with basil leaves.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 160ml (2/3 cup) passata (tomato pasta sauce)
- 500g pkt Nevana pizza bases
- 120g coarsely grated mozzarella
- 100g marinated pitted kalamata olives
- 100g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 large yellow capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 150g pancetta, torn
- 110g pkt goats cheese, crumbled
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve