How to Make:
- Place potato in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave, covered, on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes or until tender. Cool. Thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray a frying pan with oil. Heat over high heat. Add spinach and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until spinach has wilted. Transfer mixture to a sieve. Using the back of a spoon, press down to drain excess liquid. Roughly chop. Combine spinach mixture and ricotta in a bowl. Season with pepper.
- Preheat grill on medium-high. Place pita breads on a large tray lined with foil. Grill for 1 minute or until crisp. Turn. Top each with potato, spinach mixture and tomato. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Grill for 2 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve with salad.
Time for preparing:8 min. PT8M
- 500g desiree potatoes, peeled, halved
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 bunches English spinach, trimmed, washed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250g (1 cup) fresh reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 4 (75g each) small light pita breads
- 2 small tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup grated reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- Mixed salad, to serve