How to Make:
- Place yeast, sugar, salt and warm water in a jug. Whisk with a fork until yeast has dissolved. Cover. Stand in a warm place for 20 minutes or until frothy.
- Sift flour into a bowl. Make a well in centre. Add yeast mixture and oil. Mix to form a dough. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 5 to 7 minutes, adding more flour if necessary, or until smooth and elastic. Place dough in a large, oiled bowl. Cover. Set aside in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Using your fist, punch down centre of dough. Knead for 20 to 30 seconds or until smooth. Divide dough into 8 portions. Roll out each portion to a 15cm round. Place rounds on greased mini pizza pans.
- Place pasta sauce, ham, pineapple, capsicum and cheese in separate bowls. Let kids arrange toppings on rounds.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese has melted and bases are crisp. Serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 2 x 7g sachets instant dried yeast
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons table salt
- 1 1/4 cups warm water
- 3 cups plain flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup tomato pasta sauce
- 100g shaved ham, thinly sliced (see note)
- 225g can pineapple pieces, drained, roughly chopped
- 1 medium green capsicum, diced
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese