How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray lightly with oil. Add leeks and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until soft. Spoon into a lightly greased, 6-cup capacity ovenproof pie dish.
- Break salmon into large chunks and arrange over leeks. Whisk eggs, dill and salt and pepper together in a bowl. Pour over salmon and leeks. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and set in the centre.
- Make salad Meanwhile, combine salad leaves, tomatoes, cucumber and dill in a bowl. Pour over dressing. Toss to combine.
- Cut frittata into wedges. Serve with salad.
Time for preparing:40 min. PT40M
- olive oil cooking spray
- 2 medium leeks, trimmed, halved, washed, sliced
- 415g can red salmon in springwater, drained, bones removed
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons dill sprigs, finely chopped Salad
- 120g mixed salad leaves
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill sprigs, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup French fat-free salad dressing