How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 230C. Cut each prosciutto slice in half crossways, then in half lengthways. Wrap a piece of prosciutto around each prawn.
- Spread sauce over pizza bases. Top with the prawns.
- Place spoonfuls of the ricotta on top. Bake on two trays – swapping oven shelves halfway through cooking – for 10 minutes. Top with the tomatoes and bake for a further 10 minutes or until the prawns are cooked and the base is crisp.
- Place dollops of pesto over the top with basil leaves.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 24 green prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, de-veined
- 1/3 cup bought pizza sauce
- 2 x30cm pizza bases
- 200g fresh ricotta
- 80g semi-dried tomatoes
- 150g baby spinach
- Pesto, to serve
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve