How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 240°C. Place flour, oil and water in a bowl. Mix until just combined. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until smooth. Roll out to a 22cm-diameter disc.
- Brush a 22cm (base measurement) non-stick ovenproof frying pan with the extra oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Add the dough disc. Spread with pasta sauce and sprinkle with the mozzarella. Arrange salami and tomatoes on top. Cook for 7 minutes or until base is almost crisp.
- Transfer to oven. Bake for 7 minutes or until the mozzarella melts and salami is crisp. Top with basil leaves.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) plain flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 125ml (1/2 cup) warm water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, extra
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Napoletana pasta sauce
- 85g (3/4 cup) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 70g sliced salami
- 125g yellow grape tomatoes
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve