How to Make:
- Preheat grill on high. Melt butter in a 20cm (base) heavy-based flameproof frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook sliced brown onion and chopped shortcut bacon rashers for 5 minutes or until browned. Add sliced cup mushrooms. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add baby spinach, chopped basil and halved cherry tomatoes. Reduce heat to low.
- Whisk 8 eggs and finely grated parmesan together. Season. Pour over vegetable mixture in pan. Lift and tilt pan to spread egg mixture evenly. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until frittata is almost set.
- Place pan under grill. Grill for 5 minutes or until just set and light golden. Stand for 2 minutes before sliding onto a plate. Cut into wedges. Cool. Refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Time for preparing:6 min. PT6M
- 20g butter
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 3 short-cut bacon rashers, chopped
- 200g cup mushrooms, sliced
- 80g baby spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan