How to Make:
- Place carrots and sweet potato in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Cover and bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, partially covered, for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and return to saucepan. Mash until almost smooth. Season with pepper.
- Meanwhile, spray a large, non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Add pork and cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes (depending on thickness) each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Add 3/4 cup orange juice, stock, mustard and honey to pan. Stir to remove sediment from base of pan. Increase heat to high. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until sauce reduces and thickens. Season with pepper.
- Spoon mash onto plates. Top with pork and spoon over sauce. Serve with beans.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 500g carrots, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 500g orange sweet potato, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- olive oil cooking spray
- 4 (100g each) pork butterfly steaks, trimmed
- 3 oranges, juiced
- 3/4 cup Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon yellow box honey (see note)
- 200g green beans, steamed, to serve