How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 230°C.
- Heat oil over low heat in a frypan and gently cook the onion, stirring, for 12-15 minutes or until it starts to caramelise. Add lamb and cook for 4-5 minutes or until browned. Stir in the cinnamon and drained cranberries and season to taste.
- Brush the pizza bases with a little extra oil, then heat in the oven for about 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Spread the pizza bases with the hummus, sprinkle with the mince mixture, then add pine nuts, parsley and feta. Drizzle with a little extra olive oil and return to the oven for 2 minutes until warmed through.
- Serve with lemon wedges to squeeze.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra to brush and drizzle
- 1 onion, chopped
- 350g lamb mince
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries (Craisins), soaked in a little boiling water for 15 minutes
- Two 24cm plain round pizza bases
- 1 cup (260g) hummus
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts*
- 2/3 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta
- Lemon wedges, to serve