How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place pizza bases on 2 baking trays and spread with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle with parmesan. Top with prawns, pineapple, onion, tomatoes and mozzarella. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, swapping trays after 10 minutes, or until bases are crisp and cheese is melted. Top with basil. Serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 2 x 335g 97% fat-free pizza bases
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 450g green prawns, peeled (tails left intact), deveined
- 1/4 pineapple, peeled, core removed, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup grated light mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup basil leaves