How to Make:
- Make pizza dough: Combine flour, yeast and 1 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Pour in oil and water. Using a wooden spoon, mix to form a soft dough. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 5 minutes or until elastic.
- Divide dough into two. Spray two 25cm x 30cm baking trays with oil. Place dough on trays and roll out to fit trays. Cover with a tea towel. Set aside in a warm place for 20 minutes to rise slightly. Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Spread hommus over pizza bases. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Lay prosciutto over top and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, swapping trays after 10 minutes, or until dough is crisp and cheese is melted. Top with rocket, drizzle with lemon juice and serve.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1/2 cup low-fat hommus dip
- 100g grated light mozzarella cheese
- 100g thinly sliced prosciutto
- 3 cups torn rocket leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice Pizza dough
- 2 cups plain flour
- 8g sachet dried yeast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup warm water