How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mince and cook for 3 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince.
- Combine seasoning mix with 1/4 cup water. Stir into mince mixture with beans. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until mince mixture has thickened. Remove from heat. Cool slightly.
- Spread mince mixture evenly over each pizza base. Top each with 1 cup COON Pizza Shredded Cheese. Place on flat baking trays. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza bases are crisp.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle each pizza with 1/4 cup of remaining COON Pizza Shredded Cheese. Top with tomato, coriander and sour cream. Serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g lean beef mince
- 35g packet taco seasoning mix
- 400g can red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 x 24cm pizza bases
- 2 1/2 cups COON Pizza Shredded Cheese
- 2 small tomatoes, deseeded, diced
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup sour cream