How to Make:
- Make caramelised onions Spray a frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Add onions and cook, stirring, for 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden. Add vinegar and cook for a further 2 minutes or until onions are caramelised. Cover to keep warm.
- Make pizza dough: Combine flour, yeast and 1 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Pour in oil and water. Using a wooden spoon, mix to form a soft dough. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 5 minutes or until elastic. Divide dough into 4. Roll out each portion into a 15cm square. Place on two lightly greased baking trays. Cover each tray with a clean tea towel. Set aside in a warm place for 20 minutes until dough rises slightly.
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place potatoes on a microwave-safe plate. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon water. Cover and cook on HIGH (100%) for 3 to 4 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
- Top pizza bases with potato, eggplant, capsicum, caramelised onions and feta. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, swapping trays after 10 minutes, or until bases are golden and potatoes are tender. Serve.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- olive oil cooking spray
- 2 Desiree potatoes, unpeeled, very thinly sliced
- 75g chargrilled eggplant, sliced
- 150g chargrilled capsicum, sliced
- 3/4 cup low-fat feta cheese, crumbled Caramelised onions
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar Pizza dough
- 2 cups plain flour
- 8g sachet dried yeast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup warm water