How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place 2 baking trays in the oven to heat.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil spray to lightly grease. Heat over medium-low heat. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until golden and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Add the onion to the pan and cook, stirring frequently, for 8-10 minutes or until soft and golden. Add the sugar and cook for 1 minute or until sugar dissolves.
- Spread the passata evenly over the pizza bases. Scatter over the onion mixture. Top with the sweet potato, chicken and goat's cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the baking trays from oven and place the pizzas on top. Bake in oven, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 15-20 minutes or until the potato is soft and the bases are crisp.
- Top the pizzas with rocket and season with salt and pepper. Cut into slices and serve immediately.
Time for preparing:35 min. PT35M
- Olive oil spray
- 1 (about 200g) single chicken breast fillet, thinly sliced
- 4 brown onions, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 125ml (1/2 cup) passata (tomato pasta sauce)
- 1 x 500g pkt rectangular pizza bases
- 1 small (about 200g) orange sweet potato (kumara), peeled, thinly sliced
- 60g goat's cheese, crumbled
- 40g baby rocket leaves