How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place pumpkin on a baking tray. Drizzle over 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, preheat a chargrill on high. Brush the chicken with remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook on grill for 5 minutes each side or until charred and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Set aside to cool slightly. Thickly slice.
- Increase oven temperature to 240°C. Place pizza bases on 2 baking trays. Spread with the dip. Top with chicken, pumpkin and capsicum. Sprinkle with feta and parmesan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the bases are crisp and the parmesan melts.
Time for preparing:45 min. PT45M
- 550g Butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 chicken thigh fillets, excess fat trimmed
- 2 (about 220g each) plain bought pizza bases
- 150g Copperpot Basil with Cashews & Parmesan Chunky Dip
- 1 large roasted red capsicum, thickly sliced
- 150g soft feta, crumbled
- 40g (1/2 cup) finely grated parmesan