How to Make:
- Place the butter, garlic, chives and parsley in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Cut the loaf into 2cm-thick slices, making sure not to cut all the way through. Spread the butter mixture on both sides of the cut slices of bread. Wrap the loaf tightly in foil.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Bake for 20 minutes or until the butter melts and the bread is hot.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 125g butter, at room temperature
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1 x 450g loaf Vienna bread