How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 240°C. Place the pizza bases on 2 baking trays. Spread pizza sauce over the bases. Sprinkle with the mozzarella. Arrange the bacon and pineapple on top and sprinkle with the cheddar.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the bases are crisp and the top is golden.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 2 (about 220g each) plain bought pizza bases
- 125ml (1/2 cup) pizza sauce
- 50g (1/2 cup) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 200g shortcut bacon rashers, cut into strips
- 1/4 large Pineapple, peeled, cored, coarsely chopped
- 160g (2 cups) coarsely grated cheddar