How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Place the onion on 1 prepared tray. Drizzle over half the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place the tomato on the remaining tray. Drizzle over the remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast the onion and tomato for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Remove the onion and reduce oven temperature to 150°C. Roast the tomato for a further 15 minutes or until the tomato starts to shrivel. Set aside to cool.
- Increase oven temperature to 240°C. Place the pizza bases on 2 large baking trays. Spread pizza sauce over the bases and sprinkle with the mozzarella. Arrange the tomato, onion, ham, bocconcini and olives on top. Sprinkle with the parmesan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the bases are crisp and the bocconcini melts.
Time for preparing:65 min. PT65M
- 3 small red onions, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 250g mini roma tomatoes, halved lengthways
- 2 (about 220g each) plain bought pizza bases
- 125ml (1/2 cup) pizza sauce
- 50g (1/2 cup) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 100g leg ham, coarsely chopped
- 1 x 180g ctn bocconcini, drained
- 50g (1/4 cup) kalamata olives
- 25g (1/3 cup) coarsely grated parmesan