How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Grease a 30cm round pizza tray.
- Make pizza base: Sift cornflour into a bowl. Combine yeast, sugar and milk in a jug. Add yeast mixture, oil and 1/4 cup warm water to cornflour. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until firm dough forms. Turn onto a lightly-floured surface. Knead lightly for 2 minutes or until smooth. Shape into a 15cm round.
- Press dough onto prepared tray. Top with mushroom, ham, torn basil and cheese. Drizzle with half the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are golden and cheese melted. Drizzle with remaining oil. Top with basil. Serve.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 50g small Swiss brown mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 100g thinly sliced double-smoked leg ham
- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil leaves
- 100g mozzarella cheese, sliced into rounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Small fresh basil leaves, to serve Pizza base
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free cornflour
- 8g sachet instant dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1/4 cup milk, warmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil